SHRINK PACKER - AMBRA PRO
Reliable and easy to use thermosettable automatic film packaging for up to 1,800 packets/hour production. The very compact dimensions and the simplicity of the format changes make it ideal for the beverage, food, detergent and personal care industries. Seamless frame and mechanical parts to ensure maximum efficiency and constant performance over time.
Each mobile element is protected to ensure the safety of line workers. The sliding protections allow a full view of the machine to the operator, the wide opening ensures easy access during the maintenance and cleaning phases. Machine built to operate in three shifts, with reduced energy consumption and good silence.
- High-efficiency retractable tunnel even with multiple running tracks.
- "Touch screen" panel with simple and intuitive interface: allows the operator to quickly configure all parameters.
- Rapid change of format through the standard touchscreen control panel; typically requires no replacement of parts.
- Optional automatic format change.
- Focused high accuracy of the printed film even on multiple tracks.
- Combined control of the presence of the product in the channels, both by sensors and with photocells.
- Available in partial or totally stainless steel versions.
A wide range of options to make this shrink wrap perfect for your production line:
- Automatic formatting change
- Printed film: focused
- Holder of the second reel
- Double or triple track for small formats
- Adjustable power guides with flyers
- Manual or automatic centralized lubrication.
- Motorised mosaic bench
- Photocells for the control of the presence of the product after the separation phase.
- Pneumatic engine to empty the oven in case of power failure.
- Air conditioning of the electric frame.
- Partial or total version of stainless steel.
- Custom RAL Color
List for Industry 4.0
Max production: 30 ppm on a single track
Max production: 90 ppm in triple-track film only
Cutting blade length: 700 mm.
Installed power: 45 kW-50 kW
Voltage: 400V-3 phases/50 Hz + N + G (O according to requirements)
Auxiliary voltage: 24 V dc/AC
Electrical protection: IP54
Compressed air consumption: 100 NI/cycle at 6 bar
Working temperature: min + 5 ° C-max + 40 ° C
Relative humidity: maximum 70%
Total weight: 3,300 kg-4,000 kg
Product presence control: sensors + photocells
Machine Color: RAL 7037 (gray), RAL 3020 (red)