ELECTRONIC RINSING-FILLING-CAPPING monoblocks - E HP PRO
The rinsing-filling-capping monoblocks of the series E-HP PRO represents a high-tech evolution for the bottling of liquids with CO2 such as sparkling wines, champagne and beer but also still wines and other drinks with or without CO2. The models in this series are equipped with the new UNICA electro-pneumatic valves. The satisfaction of our customers confirms the success of this electro-pneumatic valve, patented all over the world. The characteristics of the valve are as follows:
- working pressure from 0 to 8 bar
- fill level from 25 to 100 mm from the edge
- filling accuracy ± 0.5 mm
- minimal level of oxidation
- ease of sterilization
It is an ideal valve for bottling very heterogeneous products such as sparkling wines, still wines, quality beers and other food products that require great attention to the degree of oxidation, the formation of foam and the conditions of sterility.
The bottle is grasped by the neck using a clamp, to be quickly turned by means of a gear-rack system. The speed of this system allows longer treatment times in relation to the number of clamps. The injector penetrates the neck of the bottle about 75 mm; this depth ensures the absence of turbulence in the neck of the bottle and therefore guarantees the efficiency of the blowing. The injector acts only in the presence of the bottle, without there being any contact between it and the bottle itself. The injection of water, previously microfiltered, is followed by an injection of air, also previously microfiltered. The water and air circuits are totally separated. The forced draining alternated with draining by gravity, allows a better evacuation of the water, with minimal remaining residue in the bottle and the consumption of air. The rinsing liquid can be recovered in a closed circuit; This allows the machine not to get wet under normal conditions of use and allows the recirculation of the rinsing solution or the use of the same product for rinsing. Easy sterilization.
The rinser can also be provided in an electro-pneumatic version. Through the touch panel it is possible to adjust the times and phases of water injection, air blowing and drainage.
Series fillers E-HP Electro-pneumatic machines are extremely robust, complete and extremely easy to sterilize. The feeding of the product is central from below, which reduces oxidation, and above all guarantees a total emptying of the tank. The annular type tank for all models and internally polished with a mirror finish and conical bottom, guarantees easy cleaning and complete emptying. The lid, also mirror polished, guarantees airtightness thanks to its mechanical fastening system. The analog probes regulate the level in the tank and manage both the supply solenoid valve and a possible supply pump with inverter. The height adjustment of the filler is electric managed by automaton (PLC). Centralized level adjustment is done automatically electrically. The connection and disconnection of the dummy bottles are carried out manually and individually. The pistons for lifting the bottles are pneumatic with cam return and automatic lubrication. The filler can be connected to an automatic CIP for the sterilization cycle.
All models can be manufactured in the HP version for bottling sparkling liquids with a pressure from 0 to 8 bars or in the LP version for calm or slightly sparkling liquids with a pressure from 0 to 2 bars.
1. Flexible filling. All working parameters, such as cylinder vacuum, working pressure (from 0 to 8 bars), partial opening, fill level (from 25 to 100 mm) and degassing cycle are set on the control panel and can be adjusted without manual intervention by the user. In fact, it is possible to change the type of filling product easily and quickly. The opening of the liquid passage can be divided by having a filling time with high flow and following a lower flow. This solution has many advantages in filling products with difficult characteristics, preventing foaming and helping level accuracy.
2. Automatic and centralized level adjustment, with an adjustment range, even with the machine running, from 25 to 100 from the bottle mouth. The shape of the valves helps to reach the level that with the use of the leveling operation is within the tolerance of ± 0.5 mm.
3. Double Channel Construction. The closing of the filling channel and the gas return channel allows to obtain precise levels even without leveling. The use of leveling is in any case recommended because it reduces the amount of product in the gas return channel with advantages at the beginning of the filling of the next bottle. If the customer does not like the return in tank of that minimum quantity of product, we advise you to choose the E2 solution with gas return in a separate tank. The closing of the gas return channel has many advantages in the degassing phase with a positive effect due to foamy products.
4. Dummy Automatic Bottle. Automatic and simultaneous positioning of all the false bottles, always placed on the edge of the machine (from 20 taps). The false GAI bottle, under the protection of a specific patent, improves sterilization because the discharge can be opened or closed depending on the circuit to be cleaned.
5. Safety of the Sterilization Cycle. Valves with electro-numerical start coupled with dummy bottles with discharge circuit allow to create well established and therefore efficient cleaning flows for each circuit in the filler. Automatic CIP is strongly recommended to save time and for the safety of the sterilization cycle.
6. Repetition of Operation. The filling cycle, managed in phases on time, guarantees the repetition of the operation regardless of the speed variations in the production line. The work phases can be improved and customized according to the product that needs to be bottled, improving the quality of work and productivity. Times are set in seconds, decimal and hundredths with a 1 / 1000th of a second repetition.
7. Bottle Presence Control. The proximity of each filling valve guarantees the real presence of the bottle and allows the filling cycle to start exactly when the bottle is fixed in the centering cone.
8. Pressure Translator. The pressure transducer of each filling valve allows the control of the pressure in the bottle to control the correct development of the filling cycle and to notice possible malfunctions. The checks carried out allow us to notice if the vacuum is not enough, if there is an exploded bottle, if there is a lack of tightness in the cone, the development of the pressure in the bottle in the degassing phase and the proper functioning of each filling valve.
9. Construction with Four Pneumatic Valves. Use of four electro-pneumatic valves to individually control the 1. Vacuum, 2. Gas in tank, 3. Leveling and 4. Degassing circuits. With regard to systems using three valves, it is possible to add the valve for the gas in the tank, which allows compensation of the pressure in the cylinder without using the gas return channel (this prevents the spraying of product drops in the bottle). The placement of the electro-pneumatic valves and the supply connections near the filling valve allow to reduce the volumes of the tubes with advantages in gas consumption, productivity, ease and safety in the sterilization of the machine.
10. Save the Format. The filling cycle can be adjusted through the control panel without manual intervention on the filler. Saving the cycles leaves employees the format change operation is simpler and faster. This also guarantees a more uniform production.
Neutral Gas Injection (Optional)
The injection of neutral gas before capping has the function of drastically reducing the presence of oxygen in the neck of the bottle after filling. With the 60 mm fill level and the 45 mm cap, it goes from 1.40 to 0.25 mg of oxygen per liter of wine with cork stopper and from 1.80 to 0.39 mg of oxygen for screw caps. 4295 The injector enters the neck of the bottle and when it reaches the liquid level it stops and starts the gas injection. The opening of the electropneumatic valve is managed by the PLC that controls the gas injection time. During the rise of the injector, the injection continues to completely replace the air contained in the neck. The injector is washed and sterilized with a specific quick-fit dummy bottle included in the supply. The washing liquid must be introduced through the same gas tube and comes out through the false bottle to then be taken to the discharge.
Available with one or several capping turrets that can be one or more heads according to production for the application of the most varied closures of different dimensions such as flush corks, champagne corks, crown caps, twist off crown caps, Ropp aluminum caps, snap caps, plastic screw caps, combined plastic screw caps and aluminum clothing according to the requirements of each project.
|Still Wine Production||l / h||1.800||2.400||3.000||3.000||3.700||4.400|
|Sparkling Wine Production||l / h||1.100||1.450||1.800||1.800||2.200||2.640|
|Still Wine Production||l / h||5.100||5.800||6.500||7.900||10.000||12.000|
|Sparkling Wine Production||l / h||3.050||3.500||3.900||4.750||6.000||7.200|